Final Fantasy X Disappearing Menu Issue
I dont know if this proper place to put this in but i just checked and this seemed to not happen often to players playing this game. so if im in the wrong thread im sorry and i ask that this post be transferred to the right place, so i was suppose to play this game after so long and when i tried playing it, the battle actions are just plain purple.. can anyone help me, if this is an issue with the game or pcsx2...thanks

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52808272@N04/5571395516/

Sponsored links

not a valid bug report
Moved to general discussion
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
don't use ZeroGS
use Gsdx(DX10/11 renderer) instead.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(03-29-2011, 04:46 PM)tallbender Wrote: don't use ZeroGS
use Gsdx(DX10/11 renderer) instead.

im actually using gsdx, since im using winxp im using DX9 as renderer. is there another setting that will fix this? Thanks though for the help! I appreciate it! Biggrin
^
^
^
enable Log-Z and Texture Filtering in the GSdx setting
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(03-30-2011, 01:06 AM)tallbender Wrote: ^
^
^
enable Log-Z and Texture Filtering in the GSdx setting

it was already enabled before i tried this game and this issue still happens...XD
have you skipdraw set to any value other than 0?
Imagination is where we are truly real
(03-30-2011, 02:46 AM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: have you skipdraw set to any value other than 0?

hey sorry for the late reply, umm is that the frame skipping, if it is then it is disabled XD, if not then im not sure what skipdraw is..hehe sorry im a newbie in this things....
So, probably isn't the skipdraw, it would show in GSDX GUI only if you explicitly allow this in the plugin ini. The reason it is hidden is that hack can help a handful (at least a hand with 2 or 3 fingers) of games and break almost all other.

Since it skip an entire layer, it may present that symptom of missing menu/hud parts or as whole, hence the question.
Imagination is where we are truly real
What is the actual problem? Do the options appear and you can select them but can't read them? There's just no options and you can't select a thing and the game is just stuck there?

What are your PCSX2 settings? plugin settings?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64