Final Fantasy X Editor (v2.0.3)
Could you send me the bad savegame? I would like to check what was wrong.

Sponsored links

delete this, solved
Whenever I start the editor, the game hangs. I'm using pcsx2 1.4.0 on windows 10, 64 bit. Am I doing something wrong, please help!
(09-10-2018, 10:17 PM)michaelchan21 Wrote: Whenever I start the editor, the game hangs. I'm using pcsx2 1.4.0 on windows 10, 64 bit. Am I doing something wrong, please help!

I have just tested PCSX2 v1.4 and FFX-Editor v2.0.3 on Win10 x64. Everything is running fine.
Do you have wrong Qt libraries? (eg: because you have a full Qt installation?)
(09-11-2018, 05:57 PM)ZHawk Wrote: I have just tested PCSX2 v1.4 and FFX-Editor v2.0.3 on Win10 x64. Everything is running fine.
Do you have wrong Qt libraries? (eg: because you have a full Qt installation?)

The v2.0.3 worked fine after I tried the v2.0.2. I really don't understand. There is one thing I need to know...how to change weapons during battle. It seems I can't make this to work. Thanks for the reply!
(09-12-2018, 01:08 PM)michaelchan21 Wrote: The v2.0.3 worked fine after I tried the v2.0.2. I really don't understand. There is one thing I need to know...how to change weapons during battle. It seems I can't make this to work. Thanks for the reply!

Just open the "Battle" tab and click "Unlock". If "Unlock" is not working then the data for that fight cannot be found. During the battle you can only change the appearance of the weapon, not the stats.
The "Battle" tab is just for fun. I do not recommend it for legit gameplay as it can crash your game.
(09-12-2018, 03:34 PM)ZHawk Wrote: Just open the "Battle" tab and click "Unlock". If "Unlock" is not working then the data for that fight cannot be found. During the battle you can only change the appearance of the weapon, not the stats.
The "Battle" tab is just for fun. I do not recommend it for legit gameplay as it can crash your game.

Thanks for the info. I'll remember that.
ZHawk, I was wondering why Tidus and Kimahri's always equip the same weapon after it's being modified? and Rikku too! I am unable to make each character equip his/her own modified weapon.