Final Fantasy X Editor (v2.0.3)
works fine..thanks dude...

Sponsored links

The editor was working fine before but is now crashing while trying to save, even without making changes while on the "Items" sections. Anyone else have this problem?
Tis ok, 1.07 works. 2.00 and 2.01 does crash though.
What do you mean with "Tis ok"?
Can you give me a savegame which I just need to load and which is crashing when saving.
What do you think, it is possible to add a "modul" where i can edit the game dialogues?
Changing single letters/words is possible but changing a complete sentense is limited. New sentence would be limited to the original length.
Further finding every sentence/word is very hard. They are not located at just one spot.
So in case you thought of translating the game into another language I would say it is too much work and there are too many limitations.

To answer your question: no (as far as I know).
Thanks for the great editor
i am having the same situation as Mocchi.

it work the first time.
When i try to edit the second time, the editor crash

edit : seems to only affect items section regardless you change anything or not.
could you plz provide me a savegame and a short step by step instruction how to crash it.
if it works with every savegame then an instruction should be enough.

(extract savegames with "mymc")
I had the same problem with crashing. I think it's being caused when you pick up an item you don't already have, adding a slot to be edited. You can fix it by restarting the emulator (not just rebooting the cdvd) and reloading either a save state or from the memory card.
It work with every save game.

when i tried to save at the item page, it crashes
it does not matter whether i add any item or not.

i try your fix, it does not seems to work with my game.