Final Fantasy X Hangup error @ yunalesca
Thanks for replying. I'll go check it out.

Sponsored links

Nope. Still nothing. I've tried the newest beta and plugins, configured the speed hacks, graphics and cpu menus, and i still can't get off the freezing scene before the yunalesca battle.
Could you upload your memcards, and I can try it out? And see if I get any different results?
(05-23-2009, 12:05 PM)Scott Wrote: Could you upload your memcards, and I can try it out? And see if I get any different results?

ok. It's the 1st and the last two save files. The last two were the ones I tried with the new beta.

Attached Files
.rar   Mcd001.rar (Size: 25,24 KB / Downloads: 148)
Sorry. I didn't know the NTSC and PAL saves weren't the same. So in other words, my International Version of FFX won't recognize your saves Sad.

EDIT: I just found out that PS2 Save Builder can convert the region info in saves, so I still might be able to help Smile
Hmm... Thanks again

I really think that the problem lies on my ffx dvd/iso.
I found out some tips on how to convert ffx save files from ps2 to pcsx2 in this forum, and tried to do so by getting a save file in gamefaqs.com. Luckily there is a save file before the event were i got stucked (but character stats differ of course, theirs is totally maxed-out).
Still, the same problem occured when I arrived at the hang-up scene.

Maybe the problem is the dvd, or the configuration of my pcsx2. But if it were my configuration, then why does it always crash in the very same place? I've dealt with hang-ups prior to this, and I've been managing by tweaks, adjustments, and of course, looking in this forum.

But im still not sure. I'll just keep trying to conquer this problem - hell, I'm halfway in finishing the game, and it pains me to see that it ends up like this.
A million thanks for those who helped us!.
Did you try using 0.9.4 or 0.9.5 version of PCSX?
awgnaya have a warning for admitting you pirated your ps2 bios. I would close this thread as you shouldnt be getting support but this isnt your thread, you merely hijacked it.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]