Final Fantasy X International - minor compatibility issues
AMD Sempron 3100+ 1836MHZ
1.86GHZ / 1G RAM
Radeon X 1550
XP SP3
( Yeah I know ................ Sad )

CPU : Default , Limit .
GSdx9 : D3D , PS3.0 , Default .
P.E.Op.S : Default . ( The best for FFX for me so far . )
SSSPSX PAD .
P.E.Op.S CDVD : + 4M Cache

Those settings works perfectly on my crappy PC for FFX Inter. , might get a new one ...... I run 20-30 FPS .. But at least all is there . Glare

[Image: ssffxipcsx21ai6.th.jpg]

Sponsored links

(12-15-2008, 06:15 PM)asphodeli Wrote: hmm odd, could it be the CPU that causes the slowdown?

when do you get the slowdowns?

I recently played through this game with an [email protected] and also had sometimes slowdowns. But only during cutscenes because then the game accessed the DVD/ISO. My problem was that the ISO was on my USB HDD (it's 1TB so I prefer to store my files there). But then I copied it on my primary HDD (a Raptor 150GB) and had no slowdowns at all.
Also the indexing service or other services like antivirus which constantly access the HDD might slowdown accesses by the PS2 game.

If you use the DVD directly, I highly recommend you to create an ISO on the HDD.
Hey there guys. I want to play this game but strangely i get a drop-down at the FPS's rate(50%). I can see the FMV's with FPS's at 100% so i dont get it. i never went past the beggining (when auron meets tidus for the 1st time) and the battles and normal gameplay are slowed down.

Is this a normal issue in this game?

Im using playground v 1.0.0395(VM), GSxd 0.1.14, P.E.O.p.S CDVD 1.3.0, P.E.O.p.S SPU2 1.9.0;

Cpu options:EERec on, Vu Recompilers on, MTGS on,Frame Limiting -Limit

Also have every Overflow\underflow and sync speed hacks CHECKED.

My PC specs:
Intel Core 2 Duo T5500 (1.66GHz)
NVIDIA GeForce 7300
1GB DDR2

need some help please
(02-01-2009, 02:23 AM)Xiclaaa Wrote: My PC specs:
Intel Core 2 Duo T5500 (1.66GHz) NVIDIA GeForce 7300
1GB DDR2

need some help please

your CPU is way too low to expect any good speed from this, or any game. you'll have to bear with the speed issues, or upgrade your hardware.
Well....my first attempt at PS2 emulation didn't go so well. Running FFX:int on PCSX2 0.9.5, game works perfectly except when I get to the opening FMV I get:

[Image: ffxintgg9.th.gif]

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

edit: Just tried running FFX with the same configurations and there wasn't a problem with its opening FMV. Maybe my image of FFX:int wasn't properly ripped?