Final Fantasy X Missing damage numbers
Nice, enjoy Wink
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

(01-14-2016, 01:32 PM)Zanarkand Abes Wrote: Putting the clamping on normal didn't do it and oh yeah sorry here it is I noticed I also didn't list my display is AMD Radeon 8650G if that helps at all

Also this part doesn't really bug me too much but I think it might be related to my problem when an enemy uses a move and there is the yellow hud thing at the top will flicker or will be non existent got an attachment of that too now

You're using a HP Pavillion aren't you?! :  ) If you are, so am I. I can send you my system set up which works great with no problems but there is a little lag on larger drawn areas!
Yeah I got an hp pavillion haha my settings work pretty well I assume I have near the same settings as you as I eally only lag in the calm lag or some other parts in the game only for a little bit.

Was making a new reply though because I have another problem. This isn't happening a whole bunch this has happened only three times so far but sometimes my game just gets completely stuck for me. I am capturing monsters for the monster arena right now and right now I got completely stuck in a fight. The game doesn't freeze or crash it simply just hasn't loaded anything after the events attached a picture of the fight. Besides this one I haven't screenshotted the other two, but I picked up an al bhed primer once and it had the same effect didn't completely freeze and didn't crash it rather didn't load anything after this instance and the other time this happened was when I talked to the guy in the thunder plains that triggers the dark ixion fight and in the cutscene where the party is together and walking tidus is simply stuck running into a lightning pylon. This eventually fixed itself and was able to get through the rest of the cutscene but I think it might be related to my problem

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It's known and as far as we know also happened on the real console. It's a specific set of monsters that triggers it
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Ah damn. Alright np at least it doesn't happen too much, I will just have to start saving religiously then. Thanks again for the quick reply and for the help before!