Final Fantasy X and X-2
Set SuperVU for FFX, it has no issues on legit copies. I've run 4 different DVD rips without an issue.

Sponsored links

I, too, had this issue on real PS2. But after I burned another disc from the same ISO, it worked fine. The conclusion was disc problem.
I just had to mess with some crap - both games are working at 100% quality now. Thanks for all the feedback!
(03-17-2013, 05:53 PM)Lucro Wrote: Final Fantasy X - Game freezes, sound still plays when Sin attacks for the first time, and Auron says "Look"

this is the glitch of version of game, just download another(if it russian it will glitch 100%)
if you dont want to download this game again you can download thisrenev of your version *removed* and use japan version of bios it will avoid some other bugs,AND if nothing not help
just use interpreter.
if you will have some other problems with other games you can download something like that here *snip*
I don't know where to start..

1: Do not promote piracy
2: The bios used does not matter
3: That bug does not happen with a properly-ripped ISO
(06-04-2013, 12:40 PM)♥Nyashka♥ Wrote: this is the glitch of version of game, just download another(if it russian it will glitch 100%)
if you dont want to download this game again you can download thisrenev of your version *removed* and use japan version of bios it will avoid some other bugs,AND if nothing not help
just use interpreter.
if you will have some other problems with other games you can download something like that here *snip*

Start by reading our rules. Warning issued and thread closed
[Image: newsig.jpg]