Final Fantasy X crash
will do

Sponsored links

well this is weird,it works.....but ON my disk,so its reading like a PS2 Drive reading a PS2 Game..its...weird it works perfectly fine...so does this mean...............ALL OF THE TROUBLE I HAD.....was a bad iso? oh my god....jeez now im just sooo pissesed at myself for wasting time and not thinking it might be the iso's fault lol Tongue2

well it works and i will create the ISO again,and if the iso doesnt work then i will just use the disk then...like a ps2 Wink
at least it had a simple solution Smile
yes and guess what? I made another iso aaaannnnddd.....................IT WORKS!!!!! WOOOO HOOOOO Smile Smile Smile

wow all of the problems were just a stupid iso problem lol Tongue2 someone slap me lol

well thank you guys for your help and thanks whoever said maybe it was a iso problem(i forgot LOL Tongue2)
I'm having an issue where after the cutscene where Yuna dances at Kilika, the game goes to a black screen...any ideas on how to fix?
(05-07-2012, 06:23 PM)Cyndaquil Wrote: I'm having an issue where after the cutscene where Yuna dances at Kilika, the game goes to a black screen...any ideas on how to fix?

1 you should have made a new thread.

2 use superVU
For anyone who's experiencing a game hang with FFX (US), specifically on the Mi'ihen Highroad... I tried all of the suggestions on CPU settings, graphics settings, etc etc that I found on the forum, and nothing worked. I was more or less at a point where I was going to give up, when I decided to try some random stuff within the game itself.

As bizarre as this is going to sound... if the problem you're having is with the game freezing just as a battle is starting on the Highroad, try restoring the game either from a saved session or from a saved game, and then (ready for this?) MAKE SURE YUNA ISN'T IN THE ACTIVE PARTY.

Yeah, I know. Shouldn't make a difference, right? But for me, it was exactly the problem. I've tried having Yuna in positions 1, 2, 3 with any combination of other character, and the game freezes. Putting any character BUT Yuna in positions 1-3, and the game rolls on just fine.

Darn summoner... Biggrin
(05-07-2012, 06:23 PM)Cyndaquil Wrote: I'm having an issue where after the cutscene where Yuna dances at Kilika, the game goes to a black screen...any ideas on how to fix?

Change EE and VU settings too----> clamping mode-> extra + preserve sign. for both. can change back to original after you save past the freeze spot. just remember this is the issue for next time.