Final Fantasy X goes black (no crash)
I'm pleased to finally be able to play some PS2 in my PC.
Started with Mortal Kombat Armagedon and still have some slowdowns but playable (in default).
But my dream was playing FFX, and after some adjusts its goes fine. I played almost for 3 hours with pauses (saving points). But after the cut-scene in Kilika islands after the Yuna makes the dance for the dead people the screen fades to black and remains in that state, I can rear sounds in background but nothing happens.
Anyone can help me?

"Attached the log file"

Attached Files
.txt   FFX pcsx2 log.txt (Size: 8,21 KB / Downloads: 425)

Sponsored links

Try the latest beta if you're not already, if the default settings on the beta still get the hang then try setting the EE/VU clamp modes to extra or higher.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins

Edit: Oh and don't use save states if you're trying that.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I had this problem. In the advanced settings make sure the clamp mode is normal and round mode is chop/zero.
Computer Specs:
Windows 10 Pro x64
AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core Processor
Nvidia GeForce GTX 670
2x4GB G.Skill F3-12800CL9 1600MHz
Always running latest PCSX2 build
I get this in 25/06/2010: pcsx2-r3113-websetup.exe, but today I get: PCSX2_0.9.7_(r3119)_WebSetup.exe. Everything seems the same, exists difference between then?
I'm trying the settings both of you suggest. I will return with results.
Thanks in advance!

OK. It's worked. The setting the EE/VU clamp modes to Extra + Preserv Sign give me the pass, but the FPS was awful. After pass through the black screen I restored the previous settings and everything is fine now. Thanks !!
both the same and use the full installer better
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
was this ever resolved? I have the same problem.
Did you even read the thread? The answer is not many posts ago Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Final.Fantasy.X__UV__By.Nock.iso<-- really? read the rules.. warning given
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]