Final Fantasy X sound speed issue
It would be nice if the Peops plugin , was updated. This thread is the proof that peops can still be useful.
Currently all developers efforts are only for SPU-X.

Sponsored links

Well the SPU2-X is still much better and only sounds like that when the emu/game is being too slow for the time-stretching to sound good enough. P.E.Op.S only sounds better this way since it's running Async (or whatever >_>) which makes it... lose sync and it doesnt just lose sync but can hang/crash games due to that same bad sync, it's good as an alternative and if you dont mind the sync and the problems it can cause but I dont think it could be better than SPU2-X is when the game has good speed (also P.E.Op.S SPU in async can reduce the speed of a game running normal a bit).
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(08-09-2009, 01:44 AM)HaakonXCI Wrote: Thanks so much. Now if there's any way to make it in sync again this would be the icing on the cake.

I think you haven't quite grasped the reason as to why the sound was slowing down and speeding up.. Basically the video was being slowed down in certain areas of the game and so the sound had to slown down to match that speed. That means that if you sync the sound to the video, the sounds will get the slow effect you originally wanted to get rid of >_< Basically, all you have to do is speed up the video processing if you want to enable syncing without having slow sound.

New options and implemented code into the updated GSdx will give speed boosts, especially in DX10 (BTW, you can use SSSE3 which might give a couple extra fps).
Speedhacks such as VU Cycle Stealing can also give a great increase, but make the game go loopy if you set it too high. Oh and changing the EmotionEngine Sync Hacks will make the sounds a bit out of sync with the video, so they wouldn't be helpful to you.
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @3.5 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 680 2GB
I have the same problem with the speed thing but none of those seemed to work for me. i tried all the plugins mentioned here but none seem to work. HELP!.

windows vista home edition
intel®COre™2 CPU 6420 @ 2.13GHz 2.13 GHz
NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GS
2 GB RAM