Final Fantasy XII (12) Unable to Save on MMC?
Are you playing the PAL version of the game? From my understanding you can't use save files from a NTSC version of a game with European bios.

EDIT: Oh you already got it working.
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0GHz
MOB: ECS A780GM-A
GPU: XFX GeForce 8800 GTS 640MB
RAM: 4GB Dual-Channel DDR2 400MHz

Sponsored links

yes the savegame works in 0.9.7 but it didn't in 0.9.6 for some reason but now I lost all my saves lol x) was a pain in the ass to get there
Pack with winrar the savestate, and upload it. Maybe sm1 could help you (I will try but do not expect anything).

Your game is PAL or NTSC? I only have the PAL versiĆ³n....
I have the NTSC version

http://www.filefront.com/17209792/00000000.zip
btw could someone give me an advice on how i can get my fps a bit higher? it doesnt go lower then 40 in the starting city, only when I go into shops it starts at 30 fps and I bearly changed something from default
Nothing, I can load the savestate you posted. But it gives me vTLB error when going into the save area (I do not have NTSC game...).
Maybe someone with the game could help you.
hmm never mind , I'm already playing the game again but thanks for the effort DXeros !

so only problem now is get fps up without messing the save data ^^
FFXII is happy with almost all the speed hacks ON.
Enable all the recomended ones, and maybe you could put the EE cycle rate and VU stealing to 1.
lol I'm scared I will screw my config up again so I won't be able to save again x) & what I really noticed is, when I only see the environment, the fps is good, but then the players spawn and fps drops a lot lol
(08-17-2010, 06:08 PM)KENNITHH Wrote: btw could someone give me an advice on how i can get my fps a bit higher? it doesnt go lower then 40 in the starting city, only when I go into shops it starts at 30 fps and I bearly changed something from default

Go into your graphics plugin settings and tick the Native box. Make sure AA is set to 0.
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0GHz
MOB: ECS A780GM-A
GPU: XFX GeForce 8800 GTS 640MB
RAM: 4GB Dual-Channel DDR2 400MHz