Final Fantasy XII Control Issue
Hello,
I have a problem to set up the control for FFXII. The same settings worked perfectly in FFX-2 (well you dont use the right analog stick there)

LilyPad 0.9.9:
Right analog stick dont work at all, it shouldExcl control the cam
Left analog stick controls cam, you can switch that to D-Pad with the analog/digital button

SSSPSX Plugin Pressure Mod 1.7.0:
Right analog stick controls cam correctly
D-Pad works correctly and switch selections in game
Left analog stick moves character AND change selections
D-Pad is recognized as AXIS0_MIN and analog stick is recognized as AXIS0

Is there a way to make SSSPSX distinguish the D-Pad from the left analog stick like LilyPad does? Is there a way to fix LilyPad? Is there any other control plugin that could fix that?

My specs:
E8500 @ 2,53 GHz
2 GB RAM
9600 GT
Windows XP SP3

FFXII English Pal
PCSX2 1059 (Beta)
BIOS Europe 2
GsdX 1266 (MSVC 15.00, SSE3)
1680x1050
Direct3D9 (Hardware)
Pixel Shader 3.0
None
Stretch
1024²
texture filtering, wait vsnync, alpha correction enabled

Processor -> all enabled, limited frames
SpeedHacks 1.5x Cycle, all enabled

Thanks for your time

EDIT:
There are also some minor sound issues and flickering videos - spontaneous solutions?

Sponsored links

try with the speed hacks all off. It may not be the issue, but hacks cause problems, so i wish to eliminate this from your problem.

If that doesnt work, try using the latest lilypad from the plugin discussion section
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

For me Lilypad 0.9.9 works perfect with FF XII on two very different machines one with Vista and Intel 2 Duo Quad Core (USB keyboard) and the other with XP and Athlon 64 (PS/2 keyboard). But I had to configure all buttons anew, because the default configuration didn't work.
I'm using SSXPAD and a logitech rumblepad. it's workingnormal for me, mak sure you have yours set sorrectly. and what pad are you using?
I installed the new driver for my gamepad.
LilyPad works great now!

Thank you for your time and help.