Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac System
Oh, and you can't disgrace the final fantasy franchise anymore than ff12 already did Tongue2

Sponsored links

rama are u serious? yes ff12 doesn't look like typical ff game or jrpg that is, it is a little like other world rpgs, but its the best in that category with an exellent storyline, graphics and characters....
p.s. don't get me wrong, i love ff10,9,8,7 more...
excelent storyline? I know crap RPGs and home made RPGs with way better storylines if you ask me...
what's more the world already existed... it's from vagrant story -.- FF XII was a shame to every FF game... only good things are the fighting system which is a lot better in the Zodiac version (the turbo button for example XD)and in the zodiac version there is a boss battle challenge where you can bettle boss after boss cause the mobs in this game are decent and Zodiac has cool chara classes etc don't get me wrong the game is still a huge pile o'crap -.- but if you can read a little bit japanese... and srsly want this game... for christ's sake play the zodiac system version.... ... ... so enough ranting for today <3
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
It's not a game for everybody some love it some hate it (I simply couldnt finish it cause i got bored over time), happens with most games... only debatable thing as to "disgrace" is that it prolly would have done better if it wasnt called a Final Fantasy as the people who liked it would still have played it but people that wanted another of the same line of Final Fantasy games wouldnt have to hate it. Then again it probably wouldnt have sold as well if it wasnt called a Final Fantasy and had chocobos in it Tongue
(06-09-2009, 09:11 PM)rama Wrote: Oh, and you can't disgrace the final fantasy franchise anymore than ff12 already did Tongue2

ahh, good ol' rama. always there to award a discussion with words of wisdom and truth Laugh

i like it though, as i like all ffs (not counting that mmo rip-off). but i also have to admit that my fav is still the xp-less system of the second ff and the job system of the fifth, so my opinion about ff is probably not the most representative Wink
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403