Final Fantasy XII International
Cpu bad,gpu bad no full fps in that game.Just use native and speedhacks.Hardware mode is on default.And thats it

Sponsored links

@game: you're wrong, only the GPU is bad for FF12

@Mazzieh: I use a 8600GT myself, on my 2.2 and can get 60fps constant, yours SHOULD be able, but I haven't tested dx9 since having my 8600. 2.8 is MORE than enough in pcsx2's present state
Thanks for a more constructive reply, Saiki, tbh was hoping you would reply as a low-end guru Smile In many posts i've seen that you say 2.8 is enough. I'll try to pump it up to 3.0 anyway, but I really don't like the feeling of *no idea* why GS usage shows something between 30-40% on most of my configuration attempts, if GPU is insufficent, shouldn't GS show around 100% most of the time?

Thx again, i'm able to beat the game but slomo is just annoying, at least not gamebreaking Smile Going to borrow God of War from a neighbour, then I'm propably going to cry Wink
pcsx2 isn't perfect, it's that simple
One last question - did search of a forum but it either doesn't work/sends me to google/or shows something completely unrelated, so I'll ask here:

Anyone had a problem with the esper Mateus? In the end of his final attack animation (Frostwave?), when that trident thing jumps out of the water I get a crash. Tried this with all hacks disabled, native resolution itd. still happens - always during the same moment.

Thx again in advance

btw: pcsx2 owns, I'm able to play 60 fps god of war 2, just need ALL speedhacks so Kratos is constantly flickering xD
According to google page of Pcsx2, this are the recomended requirements:

Code:
Recommended

* Windows Vista / Windows 7 (32bit or 64bit) with the latest DirectX
    * CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 3.2ghz or better
    * GPU: 8800gt or better (for Direct3D10 support)
    * RAM: 1GB on Linux/Windows XP, 2GB or more on Vista

Yes, you can run games with less CPU power but that wouldn't be enjoyable at all. Also the video card is not good enough.
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
NVIDIA GTX 550ti EVGA 2GB VRAM
[Image: hj0zqy-4.png]
FF12 I'm getting 50-60 fps on my 2.2 with the default settings with my 8600 GT, with my 8400GS I wasn't getting half that