Final Fantasy XII (Newbie)
Hello there guys!SmileSmile

Ummm...Blush I need you help... I want to play Final Fantasy XII in pcsx2... Can you help me what's the best configuration for a good quality graphics? Also I need help for a standard/good controller configuration using a keyboard...

Thank you guys!!!

Sponsored links

in fact, it's up to you...

Using the scaling option under gsdx and rasing the internal res will give you sharper GFX.
Try to keep squre resolutions, though (like 1024*1024)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
ahh... thanks man... is it possible to use the mouse in the game? especially in FF 12 for the camera controls?
Ummm... Is it possible to copy my ps2 game in my pc? so that i can play without putting a dvd on my pc anymore... how would i do that?

thanks man!!!
Make an iso image with a program like Imgburn (recommended), then under the CDVD menu choose "ISO" then under the CDVD menu again select the internal reader and choose your newly made iso Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-06-2011, 12:50 PM)refraction Wrote: Make an iso image with a program like Imgburn (recommended), then under the CDVD menu choose "ISO" then under the CDVD menu again select the internal reader and choose your newly made iso Smile

ummm... can you please give me a link where I can download it? thank you very much... BiggrinBiggrin
(04-06-2011, 01:12 PM)hustlervanz Wrote: ummm... can you please give me a link where I can download it? thank you very much... BiggrinBiggrin

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=imgburn
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
thank you very much!!! i'm burning the image right now... thanks... hope this works... hehe