Final Fantasy XII - Problems
Question 
SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

I playing FFXII (PAL VERSION), the game run very fine (60FPS all time) , but i have some glitches and graphics corruption (shadows)

My Config

i3 540 @ 4.5 Ghz O.C only for gaming
2x2Gb 1333mhz
GTS 450
W7 64bits

Emulator Config

PCSX 0.9.7 r3878
Emulation Settings @ Default (No Speed hack)

Gsdx 3693 SSE4
DX11
X3 Scaling
Texture Filtering
Log z
FBA

SPU-X r3702 1.4.0 @ Default

BIOS EUROPE v01.60

Thanks ! Rolleyes

Sponsored links

If I remember correctly this game doesn't like using x3 scaling resolution, should be better with 2x/4x or custom resolution.

What other glitches do you get? Any screenshots?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(04-28-2011, 10:21 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: If I remember correctly this game doesn't like using x3 scaling resolution, should be better with 2x/4x or custom resolution.

What other glitches do you get? Any screenshots?

No , in screenshot can not appreciate .

For Example :

-in the FMV the characters sometimes stand freeze and floating out of the scene, do not walk or when they change pose repeating the movement several times

-In the FMV the audio is not synchronized

-The shadow of the characters sometimes is a big square

I try x2/x4 scaling and native ... no work

My english suck :3

I am having the same problem and i too playing the pal version
please read the sticked posting guide lines.
I don't have the PAL version, but since I had the same issues with my version, perhaps my config will help? If it isn't enabled already, I found that having both 'preserve+sign' ON helped (which seems to slow the game down slightly, but it seems to help with cleaning up textures and the graphics as a whole - ESPECIALLY in cut scenes like the infamous Rabanastre). I have the top 4/5 speedhacks enabled which does seem to help me a LOT. Finally, using the software and latest version of GS (video settings) holds a significant increase over any of the others, with any of the hardware versions being absolutely horrible (this is common sense I know, but figured I'd mention it). With these, I can run FFXII at 1920x1080 resolution with almost no issues at all (some cutscenes will slow down for half a second at the beginning, but that's pretty much it). Hope that helps
System Specs:
ATI Radeon HD 5750
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Black
G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 12GB (3 x 4GB) SDRAM DDR3 1600
W.D. 1TB HDD

PCSX2 Specs:
PCSX2 v1.2.1
GSDX 5875
Lily Pad
SPU-X r5830 2.0
Linux ISO CDDVD
(03-10-2012, 06:23 PM)Mistcrawler Wrote: I don't have the PAL version, but since I had the same issues with my version, perhaps my config will help? If it isn't enabled already, I found that having both 'preserve+sign' ON helped (which seems to slow the game down slightly, but it seems to help with cleaning up textures and the graphics as a whole - ESPECIALLY in cut scenes like the infamous Rabanastre). I have the top 4/5 speedhacks enabled which does seem to help me a LOT. Finally, using the software and latest version of GS (video settings) holds a significant increase over any of the others, with any of the hardware versions being absolutely horrible (this is common sense I know, but figured I'd mention it). With these, I can run FFXII at 1920x1080 resolution with almost no issues at all (some cutscenes will slow down for half a second at the beginning, but that's pretty much it). Hope that helps

better create your own thread as squall asked you to.

Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel