empty

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Image(s)

» Beta Tester for PCSX2 | Satourne | nullDC | Dolphin «
» Core i7 950 D0 @ 3.07GHz | GeForce GTX 480 | 6GB DDR3 Tri Channel «

Sponsored links

PC Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i5 @ 3.1Ghz
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000 (up to 1760MB)

Build Description: PCSX2 1.0.0 Release Pack - Windows

BIOS Used: Europe v02.00(14/06/2004) Console

EE/VU Clamp modes: Normal/Normal
EE/VU Rounding: Chop/Chop

Speedhacks Used:

Recommended
MTVU

Gamefixes Used:

N/A

Amount of testing done: Near completition

Comments:

FPS drops when near Wendigoes and large groups of enemies. The only enemies I have yet to face are the Hell Wyrm and Yiazmat. Run it in Native because upscaling any higher causes tremendous lag on the Menus and during most battles.

Bugs:

PCSX2 crashes when accepting hunt 28 directly after accepting hunt 13. Not sure if this is specific to my ISO, so more testing needs to be done in regard to that.

Status
Playable
It seems that the menu slowdown is fixed, I played with no slowdown at 3x native and OGL HW.
(08-31-2016, 08:41 PM)Psy-Q Wrote: It seems that the menu slowdown is fixed, I played with no slowdown at 3x native and OGL HW.

Can you say what version it was fixed by please? It will help us in the future.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(08-31-2016, 09:04 PM)refraction Wrote: Can you say what version it was fixed by please? It will help us in the future.

Ah, my bad! It's 1.4.0 on Linux (the 32-bit one that comes with Debian testing) using Nvidia's proprietary driver, 361.45.11 . If there are other areas of the game I should test for slowdown, I can take a look at those, too.

I'm also building 1.5 snapshots from git, but since I'm on testing and that's a bit of a moving target I'm not entirely sure if those results are worthwhile right now?

Edit: I just saw the "How to submit test results" thread. I will finish my 1.5 build, test for several hours on that, and then submit a real report.
(09-01-2016, 05:38 AM)Psy-Q Wrote: Edit: I just saw the "How to submit test results" thread. I will finish my 1.5 build, test for several hours on that, and then submit a real report.

Thanks Smile Once you submit it, ill delete this conversation so we are only left with the results, keeps this place clean and easy to read Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]