Final Fantasy XII (graphic issue)
(09-09-2015, 06:00 AM)jesalvein Wrote: can you try to use 3x native resolution instead of this weird 1900*1080 ? Blink

I tried it and I can't see the initial video and the in-game quality is very low..

(09-09-2015, 06:45 AM)Saiki Wrote: I think that's a flubbed rez, cause 1080p is 1920x1080

I changed the value in window and video plugin and nothing is changed..  Sad

[Image: 2q9gt3m.png]

Sponsored links

1 - what if you disable texture filtering ?
2 - even if the log reports windows 7, are you under windows 10 ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Have you updated your GPU drivers to the latest from Nvidia? Also under adapter in the GSDX settings change it to the 760 as well and see if that helps. Enable MTVU along with HW hacks under GSDX and set skipdraw to 1. the 760 should be ble to handle 4x native if you want to give it a shot. Make sure hardware mode is selected under the renderer in GSDX as well. Also try hitting f9 twice in game and see if it helps. This is just everything I can think of off the top of my head.
I just solved like this: changed adapter in Nvidia geforce gtx 760 and in SpeedHack window I checked the option MTVU and it seems to be really good for me.
Thank you so much for your help guys!
Ok it sounds like PCSX2 was using the built in Intel IGP instead of the Nvidia card for some reason. Hence the change in adapter settings fixing it.