Final Fantasy "fuzzy" textures and sort
use the lilypad plugin, it support gamepads with vibration
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2388.html
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja

Sponsored links

(02-05-2009, 11:54 PM)dralor Wrote: Yeah I've seen 896 as well but I haven't ever seen a svn for gsdx

Here it is: https://guliverkli.svn.sourceforge.net/s...trunk/gsdx
Thanks only one problem with it is I can't build it as it keeps trying to create it in c:\users\gabest and of course such user doesn't exist on my machine. So yeah I've got to hunt down where it's set the dir to build in.
(02-05-2009, 11:47 PM)kebrus Wrote: darkt123 how exactly do you have gsdx 891 m? mine which i thought to be the lasted is just 890

The interwebs is a marvelous thing :3. Sorry, I basically went away after posting my last post and was unable to reverify it. But, at least I'm not the only one thats experienced it randomly showing graphic errors then not. The internal resolution matching the window resolution is important too otherwise like ffxii it causes issues.
I've never noticed issues of not matching windows size to internal resolution. I have it set to 2048x2048 for most games. Also for anyone who cares you need to open the coom file in notepad and change the target destination to build gsdx 896.
(02-06-2009, 07:42 PM)dralor Wrote: I've never noticed issues of not matching windows size to internal resolution. I have it set to 2048x2048 for most games. Also for anyone who cares you need to open the coom file in notepad and change the target destination to build gsdx 896.

Try FFXII if you haven't already from the beginning with a higher res setting; you'll see what I mean real quick lol.
I ran it and just fine and never noticed any troubles outside of the draw distance being a little short and the occasional low to high res texture pop and I'm sure that's just how they coded it.
Hm. Using dx10 there were huge gray pillars that would pop up across the screen anytime an object would interfere with the water, rats, rex, etc. When the internal resolution was lowered to match the windowed one the gray artificats would go away. Who knows :\.
Never seen it the only thing I noticed about the FFXII and FFX in DX 10 is the black like down the center of the face.
you can fix the line down the center of the face. try 2048x1152 internal res.