Final Fantasy x-2 settings?
So after finally taking the plunge, i've gone and bought a HD 6850, which is a massive improvement from my Nvidia 8600GS.

So I've already tested it on ffx and it ran flawlessly, but now i want to try ffx-2 and would really like some settings that would run perfectly with my new G card.

Specs:

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40Ghz
4GB DDR2
1GB GDDR5 HD6850

I know ffx had issue's like the screen staying black after the sending, and sometimes your facing the opposite direction to the enemy so i like all the settings that would fix any of that in ffx-2 and general performance settings.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored links

FFX-2 is quite high-demanding game critically the FMVs must be use in SW mode.
there is nothing can do w/ that Q6600.
best to experiement w/ the VU-cycle stealing at LV 1 or 2 at the most the rest of the settings must stay put at default.
and be aware of the random black screen during battle if the Clamping settings was set to "None" best to stay up to "Normal" to avoid that issue.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(04-01-2012, 03:33 PM)tallbender Wrote: FFX-2 is quite high-demanding game critically the FMVs must be use in SW mode.
there is nothing can do w/ that Q6600.
best to experiement w/ the VU-cycle stealing at LV 1 or 2 at the most the rest of the settings must stay put at default.
and be aware of the random black screen during battle if the Clamping settings was set to "None" best to stay up to "Normal" to avoid that issue.

Thank you.