Final Fight GFX Error
Hey guys

im new to the whole ps2 emu scene and could really use some help. Im trying to run FF Streetwise on my pc, it runs fine speed wise and keeps up great, yet when I have a GFX issue.

One of two things happen that I cannot seem to fix.

1- orange lines down the screen or short draw distance, this seems to be fixed is I use the skip draw and set it to anything over 3. Yet this brings about another problem.

2- missing parts of the game. Once I have set the skip draw it sorts out the lines but removes parts of the game like bits of the floor and such.

this is a real pain and I have tried by myself to sort it and nothing works, please help me out in anyway you can!

Thanks in advance

Sponsored links

tried software mode ? (F9)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
thanks

that gets rid of the GFX issues but seems to slow the fps right down, is there anyway to tweek it?
In GSdx, set extra rendering threads to 3 if you had quad core processor.
(08-08-2012, 01:10 AM)Ice Queen Zero Wrote: In GSdx, set extra rendering threads to 3 if you had quad core processor.

got it set to 3 and I have quad core but the fps is still hitting in at around 35-45
Tou can still try to overclock your cpu ...
not really sure how to do that to well, dont want to break my pc. I would have thought a quad core 3.2 would have been fine really. What would you suggest bumping it up to if i can get help doing it?
a quad @ 3.2 Ghz is enough for hardware mode, but software mode is much more demanding....
dunno how you can overclock it since I never got that kind of CPU.

there are lots of tutos around the net, though ...
I'd try it with speed hacks first. Try the vu cycle steal hack.