Final fantasy X-2 any video fixes ?
Here guys i have finally done playing FFXII international and i really thank the developer of this emulator and its supporters

so now i decided to re-play FFX-2 so does any have a fix for that known video bug ?

Sponsored links

Please provide...

-Specs.
-PCSX2 version
-PCSX2 settings

Also if you have not already... grab the latest PCSX2 svn here: http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html
the fmv's are only rendered properly at native resolution or in software mode
Even native in hardware doesnt fully fix them so software mode is the only way tof ully get them working and you hit f9 to switch between hardware and software mode.
I was thinking that because a higher resolution does not really effect FMVs that an automatic game fix that switched Pcsx2 to native when an FMV starts in FFX-2 might work.

But maybe that's a lot harder than it sounds.
<REDACTED>
Just press F9 to switch to software mode. Then do it again when the FMV is over. Simple, isn't it? The main issue is how your CPU can handle it.
(07-22-2012, 01:25 AM)Livy Wrote: Just press F9 to switch to software mode. Then do it again when the FMV is over. Simple, isn't it? The main issue is how your CPU can handle it.

We know that of course it's just for novices who don't know that F9 is SW mode, or that SW mode even fixes they're FMV problem.
<REDACTED>
I know about the native resolution it may fix 30% of the problem + switched to the software mode may add another 30 percent of fixing the issue so its all about 60% fixable the only problem i found is the FMV brightness and the FPS drop down due the use of the software mode
Google Gsdx Cutie. It works with FFX-2`s FMV in any res and HW mode, but might introduce other graphical errors?, also note. You will get NO support for this pluggin. Remember that Smile
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*