Finally! Up & Running After 1000 Tries
Thumbs Up 
Image Burner that I then copied the regular ISO into a 4.21kb size file, from 617kb. No clue telling how, but it worked.

Now one more thing. Cool

This is unfortunate, when I configure time\date & go to the 'Browser'

All I see are the two memory cards, & no disc what-so-ever.

Possibly something little, just trying my hardest to work on things instead of posting.

Any input is welcomed

Sponsored links

(02-03-2010, 04:51 PM)DrugFreeMike420 Wrote: I'd like to thank Bositman for pointing me in the direction of downloading the Image Burner that I then copied the regular ISO into a 4.21k size file, from 617kb. No clue telling how, but it worked.

I appreciate it sincerely Bositman.

Now one more thing. Cool

You got me past the part I was stuck on for several hours.
Thing is unfortunately, when I configure time\date & go to the 'Browser'

All I see are the two memory cards, & no disc what-so-ever.

Possibly something little, just trying my hardest to work on things instead of posting.

Any input is welcomed

u dont run the game from there... go in the plugins choose linuz iso and configure it by browsing for the iso and pressing ok. then go at cdvd and tick the plugin. now u can press boot and run cdvd.
still i dont think u made your iso correct. u have to make the WHOLE disc into an iso and not only a file from the disc even if it has the iso format or not.
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Anyone?
(02-03-2010, 05:11 PM)DrugFreeMike420 Wrote: Anyone?

i answered to u and dont double post. waiting for someone to help maybe takes some time u know... or maybe even a day untill somebody sees it and have the mood to help Tongue its only been 20 min's Wacko
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
So when I re-make the ISO, I need not only the Disc Image File & the CCD File?
Quote:So when I re-make the ISO, I need not only the Disc Image File & the file CCD??

i didnt quite got what u mean there... u dotn have to open the dvd and search its files. utake the WHOLE dvd and u make it into an iso. iso should have the same size as the size of the dvd (by size i mean the size the games takes in the dvd, example: u have a dvd with final fantasy the games takes only 3gb of the 4,7 dvd has so the iso will be 3gb also [numbers are random])
1. Put your CD in your disk drive
2. Open up "Image Burner" make a image (ISO) of the disc and save it to the desktop.
3. Open up pcsx2, make sure everything is configured as you want it to be. (you can take the disc out of your disc drive)
4. In pcsx2 press the file tap
5. Press run ISO Image
6. Browse to your desktop and select the ISO file you made.

BTW. what game is it, i don't believe that a ps2 game can only be 500kb.

Edit:

To make the ISO image, open "Imgburn" press create image file from disc, choose what disc drive you have the CD in. Then you press the icon of the CD with a arrow pointing to a CD on a piece of paper in the bottom left corner.
(02-03-2010, 05:28 PM)arquliz Wrote: 1. Put your CD in your disk drive
2. Open up "Image Burner" make a image (ISO) of the disc and save it to the desktop.
3. Open up pcsx2, make sure everything is configured as you want it to be. (you can take the disc out of your disc drive)
4. In pcsx2 press the file tap
5. Press run ISO Image
6. Browse to your desktop and select the ISO file you made.

BTW. what game is it, i don't believe that a ps2 game can only be 500kb.

Well i'm sorry for not stating myself clearer than I should have been. I appreciate all your time.

I have ASUS Eee notebook, lol there is no CD drive. (Sad) yes.. But I got the ISO from download, I was told on other forum I should just download IMG BURNER & re-make the ISO so it would work.

Before I re-made with IMG burner, it wouldn't read any of the games I had downloaded.

I am currently trying to add Clock Tower, & Tetris plus. Clock Tower is 603Mb. It was Tetris Plus that is 50.1Kb, when I made ISO from ISO, all it seemed to do was lessen the size of the game but actually got it to work, other than using regular ISO.

I hope this is enough detail.
Quote:Well i'm sorry for not stating myself clearer than I should have been. I appreciate all your time.

I have ASUS Eee notebook, lol there is no CD drive. (Sad) yes.. But I got the ISO from download, I was told on other forum I should just download IMG BURNER & re-make the ISO so it would work.

Before I re-made with IMG burner, it wouldn't read any of the games I had downloaded.

I am currently trying to add Clock Tower, & Tetris plus. Clock Tower is 603Mb. It was Tetris Plus that is 50.1Kb, when I made ISO from ISO, all it seemed to do was lessen the size of the game but actually got it to work, other than using regular ISO.

I hope this is enough detail.

i am not gonna give any more support for downloaded games, its forbidden.
Quote:. But I got the ISO from download

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: newsig.jpg]