First Time Pcsx2 Noob!
Information 
Hi, I’m new to Emu's and after seeing FF Xii is being released for Xbox, it got me very excited and I wanted to have a refresh and start playing some of the previous FF's again, and considering my ps2 is screwed, I looked to see if I could play it on pc and I’ve found emu software, which I think is very clever but I’m having trouble with it.

1. Finding the rite settings. (Ill list Pc Spec below)
2. When I find settings that I want to try they never save
3. I’ve got to a point where I’m watching the trailer at the start at fps of 20
And when I get to the menu my controls I’ve selected doesn’t work I can’t move up or down or select either
4. When I start the game it tells me it cannot find the memory card slot (is this just because it’s a new game?)

Also... maybe my bio's arent anygood but I downloaded some from somewhere cant remeber which but there was five different ones usa japan and europe some with different dates, so if your could point me to some well known working bios aswell that would be great!

My specs
Acer Aspire 5536
Amd Anthon 64 x2 processor Ql 64 (2.1 GHz)
Ati Radeon HD 3200 graphics up to 1408mb hyper memory
4 GB memory
320 GB Hdd

If you need any more info let me know... thanks in advance!

P.s I know this may sound stupid but I believe that WOW is quite a demanding game when it comes to system req's and I’ve been able to play 3 wow windows at once without lag so hopefully my reqs are fine

Sponsored links

Quote:Also... maybe my bio's arent anygood but I downloaded some from somewhere cant remeber which but there was five different ones usa japan and europe some with different dates, so if your could point me to some well known working bios aswell that would be great!

no way.
if you bothered reading the rules before posting, you would know why.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Right, please read our rules specifically #1.

Closed and warned.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64