First post, probably noob question, but I get an error when I Boot CDVD
Oh my God... well, now it simply wont find the disc! It loads up the PS2 menu like it should, the controls I made work (thanks again), but it brings to the browser or System configuration screen like it does when there's no disk. Which is bull. I even check in the Browser, and its not there. It worked today in my PS2, the files load up and I can see them in the computer's browser, but the emulator can't seem to find it. It's in disk drive D:, which is where I told the plugin to look to. Speedhacks are off. Oh, but when I select disk drive D:, it just says "D:", not the name of the disk itself or anything, even when it's in. Is that bad? Oh, and for anyone who didn't read the OP the game is Disgaea 2, which I just checked the compatibility of and it is completely playable.

Sponsored links

Create an iso image of the dvd and use linuz iso plugin. I've played Disgaea 1 & 2 from start to finish on 0.9.6 with out a single problem with isos I ripped with dvd decrypter.
Nobody mentioned this, but you have to select the "plugin" item in the CDVD menu to use the CDVD plugin. However, we recommend ripping your games and using the built-in ISO support.
NVM, obviously I needed to convert something that was supposed to be made as an ISO into an ISO (Yeah I don't get it either), and now it works! Thanks everybody.
(06-13-2010, 12:04 AM)Ænigmatik Wrote: Right click the pcsx2 executable and select "Run as administrator".

I have done already, and modify the buttons for my pad but still, im having the "Error Writing Config File" Unable to save settings........

I am using windows 7 and LILIPAD svn 0.10.0 r2930

**one more thing**

When im using the 0.9.9 version, i couldnt change the default buttons setup on there. Coz everytime i used that, there's already a set of buttons configured for my joystick, but on that config, analog directions were not included.
Uninstall PCSX2 (keep a backup of your bios though) and reinistall it on a new folder like C:/Games/PCSX2. All your problems should go away then. There is no 0.9.9 version so that is either some unofficial hack which we will not support or you typoed.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
songryong Wrote:When im using the 0.9.9 version...
When I read this, my heart skipped a beat, in excitement.

Bositman Wrote:There is no 0.9.9 version so that is either some unofficial hack which we will not support or you typoed.
I need to lay off caffeine for a while...
My PCSX2 Rig:Windows XP x32 & Windows 7 x64.
i5 2500k @ 4.0 GHz.
nVIDIA GTX 460 1 GB.
>Dun Click Here<
Well he was talking about Lilypad and there was a 0.9.9 version of Lilypad (the one that came with PCSX2 0.9.6 actually) but the problem is PCSX2 and not the actual plugin anyway Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
LOL @ the remark of JTD!!! xP