First time here
I've been trying to work this pcsx2 for quite some time, I've been wanting to see if I can run those old Socom games.

My configuration is giving me some trouble.

Here's my specs.

Processor: Pentium 4 CPU 2.80 Ghz
RAM: 1.50 Gb
System Operator: Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3
Graphics Card: Nivida Geforce 7600 GT (BFG producer)
Hard Drive: 74.4 Gb Total

Sponsored links

http://pcsx2.net/guide.php
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I don't think you can run any game well with those hardware. Also you should be clear if you want help, what trouble?
People only know what you have told them.
I've read the guide, and I get stuck at the Graphics Configuration part.
Yes I do need help. It is quite confusing.
ok
let's start from the beginning.
what error do you get ?
which part don't you understand ?
can you post screenshots ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I can do screenshots, but what's happening is that at the point where I check the SSE... and which one supports my processor, I can't find it to set my Graphics Configuration to whichever one it is.

"First of all GSdx comes in 3 versions,SSE2,SSSE3 and SSE4.1.Only IF your processor supports these instruction sets use the respective version since it will be faster for you. Otherwise you will get constant crashes when using it.
SSE2 supporting CPUs: Check here
SSSE3 supporting CPus: Check here
SSE4.1 supporting CPUs: Intel Core 2 Duo Penryn series (E7xxx,E8xxx and Q9xxx models) Intel Corei5, Intel Corei7"

I don't see my processor in SSE2 or in SSSE3, but I can't check if SSE4.1 is the one which supports my processor.
its sse2... go ahead and try it
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Okay, I set it to SSE2, now on to the sound.

I guess I just set it to SPU-2 X, and I moved on to the controller, Although I don't have a controller for PS2, I was trying to set it to my keyboard, and I'm trying to read off the guide right now.

EDIT: I clicked on the 'Test' button for Controller 1, Graphics, and sound and it states "Success! Working and such".
But I don't have a controller setup.