Flashing Texture Issue (Brave: The Search for Spirit Dancer)
Hello, I've been playing the game in the title (Brave: The Search for Spirit Dancer) and along the left and top side of the screen I have these textures that just keep flashing on my screen. When I'm still, they don't flash. When I move, depending on where or what I'm doing, they change color and shape and it's pretty disturbing, I'd like to enjoy the game without these textures so I¨m hoping I could get some help here! If needed, I can post an unlisted YT link with footage showing what I mean exactly since I noticed I'm not allowed to post URLs here while the footage is too large to upload as a file here too.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I have a similar problem with another game (Valkyrie Profile 2 - Silmeria). In my case it can be worked around with Half Pixel Offset: Special (Texture), but then it has other negative effects.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-18-2023, 02:32 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
There doesn't seem to be any files in the logs folder... and I had downloaded the emulator into its own separate folder too so I didn't find it in my documents, but inside this PCSX2 folder i made instead