Flickering Sea and Sky Texture on FFX
Hi! i'm running ffx in 3xNative, if i go back to native the problem is fixed, anyway.
i'm wondering why i have this kind of issue.. i just arrived to kalika (if i'm not wrong that's the name!) and the first thing i noticed is the sea, who is flickering, i'd like to fix it if it's possible cause it's quite annoying for me..
My spec:
Intel core i7 2600k @3.4GHz
8 Mb RAM
nVidia gforce gtx 560ti Oc
if need more info just ask!
Thanks in advance!

Sponsored links

it happens only in certain locations, i dont know why
Update to the latest beta drivers for your graphics card, as the stable ones are known to cause this.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
The recently released stable might not have the same issue as the last stable driver did with flickering so try the 340 stable release
(07-30-2014, 06:08 AM)Topken Wrote: The recently released stable might not have the same issue as the last stable driver did with flickering so try the 340 stable release

tyvm, i'll try soon and I will tell you if it worked!
Please do i was going to test these myself but i won't have time for a few days sadly.

though does anyone have a list of games thats textures have issues (and where in the game) so i can go check them out?
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
Dark Cloud 2 title screen has a major issue with flickering
damn, these new drivers are screwing everything up
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
drivers fixed everything, literally! AWESOME!