Flickering backgrounds in Persona 4 with D3D11
Is issue #1 present at software mode ?

Sponsored links

No, not present in software mode.
CPU: i7 4790K  GPU: MSI GTX980
RAM: 16 GB DDR4  OS: Windows 7 64-bit
What about OpenGL hardware mode with hardware depth , different levels of blending unit accuracy and accurate date ? If it's still present then you should probably report this bug as well mentioning it's specific to hardware renderer.
Ok - will check out those things later today - have a fair bit of real work do to first Smile You'll have to pardon my ignorance - I am very new to bug reporting.
(12-19-2015, 09:37 AM)joques Wrote: When you knock down all enemies and you get the "Here's our chance" dialog box, there are two dialog boxes overlapping, and you get a black line belonging to the one underneath, running visibly on top of the other one. Is this unavoidable?

Also: At certain save points (I think specifically in the TV world) when you click save, the background music will slow down and become distorted for a second or two, then go back to normal. Is this unavoidable?

I don't think I have these issues. Do you use Direct3D 11?
Ssakash, ok, I've tested in OpenGL with all the options you mentioned - it did nothing. I've also tried in D3D9 with/without logarithmic Z and Alpha correction. Nothing changed. So - where exactly do I make a bug report?

xemnas99, I've tried all the renderers. Here's a picture of what I'm talking about - the line running through the yellow box. You've never had this?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

These horizontal stripes are normal?

Forced texture filtering could shadow the issue.
I'm talking about the black line running through the yes/no dialog box Smile
Yes i know. You can try texture filtering to wash it out.

I was just confused about those horizontal lines in the game (not the HUD) and wanted to know of there is a larger underlying problem.
Yes, I think those horizontal lines are normal. Tried forced texture filtering, no change.