Folder Memory Card Manager(FMCM)
This program allows you to view your folder memory cards.

• It scans the memcards folder for folder memory cards and display them in a dropdownlist
  • The program creates a list of all of your save games(per memory card)and displaying them in a dropdownlist using the game name not the folder name
  • Selecting a game from the list,display all of the saves you have for that game in the currently selected card and it also displays the game id
  • You can copy,move and delete your saves(for safety,the saves are deleted to the recycle bin,not directly)
  • It also displays the date of "last saved" for each save
  • It automatically determines what you use(portable or installer version of pcsx2)
You must place it in the pcsx2 directory

v2

• Fix a bug...while using Move\Delete...the list of saves for the current game did not update.
  • Added a feature to automatically select the same game while switching between cards if the game save exist in the other card
v3
  • Now it scan the memcards folder and display all of the cards in the drop down list(regardless of how deep(sub folder)the foldermemorycard is)
  • Displays at the bottom the location of the card(useful of the feature above)
v4
  • Now you can drop folders to the gui and it will copy\move them to the selected card...keep in mind that this feature accept only folders that are actually saves and skips everything that is not

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   FMCM.zip (Size: 379,43 KB / Downloads: 7.475)
.rar   FMCM v2.rar (Size: 331,19 KB / Downloads: 1.688)
.rar   FMCM v3.rar (Size: 331,25 KB / Downloads: 921)
.rar   FMCM v4.rar (Size: 331,43 KB / Downloads: 10.116)

Sponsored links

Copy to folder pcsx2
No success, it does not scan pcsx2 save (.... ps2)
It scans the memcards folders for folder names that end with .ps2 to display a list of cards and then create a list of games
And I also tried just now to copy a save to the pcsx2 folder and it was successful.

Are you using pcsx2 in portable mode or installer(do you have a file named portable.ini inside the pcsx2 folder)
I do not have folders .ps2, I have file save.ps2
I used pcsx2 portable, I have portable.ini
ok ok ok
It only .ps2 folder and not get save.ps2 file
You can help it get even 2
I can't understand what you are talking about.
Do you know the difference between file.ps2 and folder.ps2

The Copy\Move feature just copies a folder,it doesn't create a save file with certain extension
(01-16-2016, 12:09 PM)vsub Wrote: I can't understand what you are talking about.
Do you know the difference between file.ps2 and folder.ps2

The Copy\Move feature just copies a folder,it doesn't create a save file with certain extension

I just say: if can copy files from save.ps2, save.cps, save.max,... to the directory, it will be great
It will be but it can't be done with this tool.
You can extract all of your saves from your Mcd001.ps2 by using pcsx2(Config=>Memory Cards=>select the card and choose convert).
You can "convert" cbs,max,psu and so on to folders in two ways

1.Use mymc to import all of those saves to a new or existing memory card and then convert the card to a folder like I told you above
2.To use PS2 Save Builder...open the save(max,cbs,psu and so on but not .ps2(that a memory card,not a save))copy the text from Root/ID=>create a folder with that,choose all of the files in the PS2 Save Builder=>right click on them=>Extract=>save to the new folder...and then copy that folder to your "folder.ps2" card
(01-16-2016, 01:11 PM)vsub Wrote: It will be but it can't be done with this tool.
You can extract all of your saves from your Mcd001.ps2 by using pcsx2(Config=>Memory Cards=>select the card and choose convert).
You can "convert" cbs,max,psu and so on to folders in two ways

1.Use mymc to import all of those saves to a new or existing memory card and then convert the card to a folder like I told you above
2.To use PS2 Save Builder...open the save(max,cbs,psu and so on but not .ps2(that a memory card,not a save))copy the text from Root/ID=>create a folder with that,choose all of the files in the PS2 Save Builder=>right click on them=>Extract=>save to the new folder...and then copy that folder to your "folder.ps2" card

Thanks !
Update to v2