Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those that love the SMT Series!!!
Coming on April 5th 2013 in Jpn on TV (MBS if not mistaken)

Devil Survivor 2 The Animation.

Here's the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrgO08drKLQ

Sponsored links

Thanks for the heads up. I'll definitely check this out.
It's Devil Survivor, not Devil Summoner.
ROFL I keep making the same mistake over and over again. Devil Summoner was the NDS game Tongue
(03-21-2013, 07:35 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: ROFL I keep making the same mistake over and over again. Devil Summoner was the NDS game Tongue

No, Devil Summoner was a series of PS2 games. Devil Survivor 1 and 2 were on DS. The first Devil Survivor was ported to PSP later.
If I recall correctly I played a SMT game which was called Devil Summoner o.o but you might be right.
(03-21-2013, 08:16 PM)metalmallow Wrote: No, Devil Summoner was a series of PS2 games. Devil Survivor 1 and 2 were on DS. The first Devil Survivor was ported to PSP later.

Not tecnically correct, the raidou games were the third and fourth games in the devil summoner series, the first 2 being shin megami tensei:devil summoner on the sega saturn which never left japan (and as far as i know, we're not missing much), the second being devil summoner:soul hackers, which was released only in japan on the sega saturn and the playstation (often considered the best SMT game of it's era), it is getting a 3DS remake/port in the us, it will be released on april 16th in the us.

Also, devil survivor was never ported to the psp, it was ported to the 3ds though.
Intel i5 2500k @3.3 Stock(OC wasn't needed anymore)
Cooler master hyper 212 plus, push/pull configuration, MX4 thermal paste
Antec 750W HCP Platinum power supply
HIS IceQ Boost Clock AMD HD 7950
2x8GB DDR3 1600 G.skill Ripjaws RAM
2X 4TB HGST Deskstar NAS HDD
Corsair Carbide Series 400R Computer Case
Asrock Z75 Pro3 Motherboard
(03-22-2013, 04:25 AM)Tatsuya1221 Wrote: Not tecnically correct, the raidou games were the third and fourth games in the devil summoner series, the first 2 being shin megami tensei:devil summoner on the sega saturn which never left japan (and as far as i know, we're not missing much), the second being devil summoner:soul hackers, which was released only in japan on the sega saturn and the playstation (often considered the best SMT game of it's era), it is getting a 3DS remake/port in the us, it will be released on april 16th in the us.

Also, devil survivor was never ported to the psp, it was ported to the 3ds though.

Aha! You're right. Smile