Force Unleashed playable!!
(07-15-2009, 12:04 AM)CobraSA Wrote:
(07-14-2009, 11:58 PM)Alpha Wrote: In software mode Force Unleashed was always playable but slow for most users. I don't get it... what is this all excitement about.

Prove that I am wrong..."*****" is not constructive
Asus M2N-E
Amd Phenom II X4 945 3000 MHz
Ati Radeon HD 4850 512MB
4 GB Ram

Sponsored links

deleted
jesalvein broke my balls, farewell
Next time be more polite. Alpha did not provoke you and your answer to him was totally uncalled for. He was simply wondering why the game is being advertised as being playable now. You should have replied with the last text of the above post instead of starting this flame war. Warned,keep it civil here please.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
deleted
Ok I' ve done some testing with Pcsx2 rev 1190, rev 1329 and rev 1474. I agree that recent revision generates less garbage on screen. However, the main point was the playable status. All tested revisions combined with gsdx in software mode give similar results. They pass, without any problems, first and second cutscene (alleged Darth Vader freeze). Conclusion - compatibility status of game hasn't changed.
Asus M2N-E
Ati Radeon HD 4850 512MB
4 GB Ram
deleted
Revisions 1190, 1329, 1474:

"...pass, without any problems, first and second cutscene (alleged Darth Vader freeze)" means that all revisions enable to finish first level.
Asus M2N-E
Ati Radeon HD 4850 512MB
4 GB Ram
deleted
A program like PCSX2 is very temperamental and very sensitive to different hardware configurations. You both could be right. Either way, I can see this devolving into a pointless shouting match, so it's probably better to just stop.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
deleted