Force feedback latency
Hi people. I have Saitek PS2700 Rumble Pad for Pc with usb. With lilypad test works without latency but in games one second later rumble comes. I also connected a ps controller with ps to pc adapter, there's no such problem. How can I resolve this?

Sponsored links

Sounds like a bad pad driver. Do you have a driver disk?
Yes I downloaded it from Saitek's web site today.
This same thing has been happening to me since PCSX2 0.9.7.
I use a Dualshock 2 and the driver is called "SPEED-LINK DUAL SHOCK ADAPTER". Vibration starts late, it's too strong and it lasts too much time.
Vibration works perfectly in other emulators and PC games as well. I'll try it this evening with the latest SVN to confirm if the problem persists.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X670E-F Gaming WiFi
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz CL30 DDR5
Monitor: Asus PG278QR
Is it work fine with pc games ?
Or test it in devices & printers from start menu
click on properties of u'r gamepad in devices & printers & in vibration tab move left analog stick left right
check if it works fine there !!
Not sure about in general, but I can confirm with both 1.0 and 1.1.0 that vibration works as it should with a PS3 controller via MotionInJoy at least.

(quick edit) I believe that there can be vibration errors like it lasting too long if a game isn't running full speed. I seem to remember having an issue like that with an older PC of mine, but don't still have it around to test.
[Image: 2748844.png]
I have tested my saitek on pcsx1 emulated game, it worked perfect.

Also about pcsx2, I agree with masterotaku "it's too strong and it lasts too much time."
(07-04-2013, 03:03 PM)seamoon Wrote: I have tested my saitek on pcsx1 emulated game, it worked perfect.

Also about pcsx2, I agree with masterotaku "it's too strong and it lasts too much time."

i have no problem with rumble
it working perfectly Smile
(07-04-2013, 03:10 PM)Preet Wrote: i have no problem with rumble
it working perfectly Smile

On Pcsx2? How do you do that?
(07-04-2013, 03:23 PM)seamoon Wrote: On Pcsx2? How do you do that?

nothing to do just on default options
clear all buttons & remap them
btw u'r big motor is on constant & small motor on square wave ?
i'm using official version r5350 !!