Frame drop to 40-55
I'm not sure what would have caused you to lose performance. Try opengl in pcsx2 and in the nvidia control panel set threaded optimization to on. You'll probably want to only do this specifically for pcsx2, so create a profile for it in the program settings tab. Also, make sure power management mode is set to prefer maximum performance.

Sponsored links

Quote:then i got an update for my gpu
Quote:GPU: Nivdia Geforce GTX 950
Quote:Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Isn't there a problem with Nvidia drivers and windows 10 ?
@OP : try downgrading your GPU driver (assuming you weren't crazy enough to update it using windows update, of course...)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
on windows 10, windows updates are forced, so I would not assume they were "crazy" to update them
(10-13-2015, 08:16 AM)Saiki Wrote: on windows 10, windows updates are forced, so I would not assume they were "crazy" to update them

thanks for remembering me why id didn't switch to win 10 Laugh
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-13-2015, 03:09 AM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: From the looks of it, it seems your CPU is bottlenecking.

I don't think that's it...at native resolution I have above 200fps on DBZBT3 and his cpu has the sameĀ  stp as mine...he also have more powerfull gpu than mine.
(10-13-2015, 04:44 AM)dogen Wrote: I'm not sure what would have caused you to lose performance. Try opengl in pcsx2 and in the nvidia control panel set threaded optimization to on. You'll probably want to only do this specifically for pcsx2, so create a profile for it in the program settings tab. Also, make sure power management mode is set to prefer maximum performance.

Your a miracle saver thanks Smile it was the power setting. This honestly should be a requirement for all high end pcs maximize the power setting becuase if it werent for that i noestly would have a emulation Smile