Frame limiting in the latest PCSX2 svn.
I am uncertain if I can ask this so please forgive me if you are not at liberty to answer me or if I am not supposed to make inquiries about recent svn releases:

I am just wondering if it is possible to turn on "Frame Limiting" in the latest PCSX2 svn (I have svn1946). I really want to give it a test run to see how far it has progressed since v0.96. Unfortunately, all games run too fast making it difficult to judge. In addition, there does not seem to be any options in the emulator itself to turn on limiting and setting "EnableFrameLimiting=enabled" and "FpsLimit=60" in pcsx2.ini seems to be ignored as well. Is frame limiting switched off in the svn's since it causes problems or is there a way to turn it on?

Like I said, I really want to see how far it has progressed so I know what to expect come the future official release.

Sponsored links

- not implemented, yet
- use latest public beta r1888
- search the forum next time
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
Thank you. that's all I needed to know.

I'll have to search more thoroughly next time as I could not locate another thread where someone asked this. My mistake.

EDIT: Framelimiting seems to be back again svn 1994. I'll use that from now on.