Frame rates to low
Hey guys,

like the topic it says the frame rates are to low, it doesn't matter which game.
The FPS are about 20-25.

my specs:

i7-3610QM (2,33Ghz upto 3,1GHz)
Intel HD4000Graphics
GeForce 650M(using this one for the emu)
8GB DDR3 Ram

PSCX2(0.9.8):
Plugins:
GDsx 4600(SSE4.1)
SPU-X2
LilyPAD svn

I hope you can help me, if you need any specs just say it. Sorry for bad gramma, english isn't my native langauge.

greetings,

CihanSZ

Sponsored links

Maybe you could try downloading latest SVN and give MTVU speed hack a try along with recommended ones...

http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html

Make sure you set your power plan to "High Performance"
Also, what games are you trying to play. Try putting GSDX to Native Resolution.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
Quote:Maybe you could try downloading latest SVN and give MTVU speed hack a try along with recommended ones...

http://pcsx2.net/download/development/svn.html

Make sure you set your power plan to "High Performance"

Well now at least the menus runs smooth, but in the game, like Burnout 3 it's still to damn laggy. I setted it to High Performance and activated the Speedhacks.
Try:

1. As said by recoder, tick "Native" in GSdx

2. In Emulation Settings, set EE/IOP and VU Clamp modes to "None"
Your computer is good enough to run Burnout 3 at full speed.

I had a slightly better system (i3 2100 @ 3.3 Ghz & GeForce GT 440) and Burnout 3 ran at full speed with default settings @ 2x native resolution. Your CPU can turbo boost to 3.2 Ghz with 2 cores unused, so it shouldn't be a problem. In the worst case, that is it runs at stock 2.3 Ghz, MTVU and a few speed hacks will help.

Feel free to use 3x native res.

P.S: I hope you don't run PCSX2 without plugging your laptop to power socket. Please list all your non-default settings. People can help you faster if they don't have to guess and ask you 'bout this.
So far thanks to anyone who helped me. I just installed Windows new, now every runs fine. Don't know the big why, but it works! So thanks.
Often over time junk builds up in your computer, whether it be old files you forgot about or more and more programs that run in the background doing various things

depending on how much a PC is used its usually good to format it and start again (obviously keep all your important data) every 6-12 months
[Main Computer] - CPU: I7 950 @ 3.2Ghz | GPU: Twin Nvidea GTS 450's SLI'd | RAM: 8GB DDR3 - 1600MHz | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | EMU: PCSX2 v1.0 | GS: GSdx32-SSE4 | SPU2: SPU2-X | PAD LilyPad | CDVD ****