Frequency (U) problem
Hi,
I'm trying to run frequency with 0.9.6, SPU2-X 1.1.0, GSdx v0.1.14 sse4.1.
When I use Linuz iso cdvd 0.8.0 and choose the image file, I get to the browser/system config menu. When I use Gigaherz's cdvd plugin 0.7.0 and mount the image with an external program, when I see the Playstation 2 logo, I get this:
[Image: ps2n.png]

and then a blank screen and PCSX2 crashs.
What may be causing this?
thx

Sponsored links

Try using ZeroGS or GSdx with a software renderer.

Is there any error shown in the PCSX2 console window before the crash?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(08-12-2009, 08:06 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Try using ZeroGS or GSdx with a software renderer.

Is there any error shown in the PCSX2 console window before the crash?

I get this line in red before it crashes: vtlb miss : addr 0x54, mode 0.
Also just after pressing excute, I get 2 errors in console: rom2 not found, erom not found
The rom2/erom warnings are normal dont worry about them.

Try to remake the ISO or run the game from the disc. You can try the newest PCSX2 beta and enable microVU from the "config > cpu" menu in the beta and see if you get any luck. Also try changing the sound/graphic plugins.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
(08-12-2009, 09:04 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: The rom2/erom warnings are normal dont worry about them.

Try to remake the ISO or run the game from the disc. You can try the newest PCSX2 beta and enable microVU from the "config > cpu" menu in the beta and see if you get any luck. Also try changing the sound/graphic plugins.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html

Just tried the beta. I doesn't crash, only goes back to PCSX2 gui. I get an additional error now: PC: 0x005f7088 cycle: 0x018dbab5
and the old error is a little different: tlb miss : addr 0x54 [load]
Did you try remaking the ISO or running it from disc?
(08-12-2009, 10:19 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Did you try remaking the ISO or running it from disc?

I actually just did. It still didn't work when I used Gigaher'z Cdvd plugin, but then I tried Linuz iso plugin and P.E.Op.S. plugin and they both work.

Thanks