Front mission 5 B7532DF6 not fix shadow
I write through the translator, sorry for mistakes.
There is a patch for the Russian language which changes at rcr game B7532DF6 and new fixes are not activated for this version of the game. In the English version and the Japanese they work. Tell me how to fix this error with the shadows or have to wait until the release a hot fix?

Sponsored links

maybe you should ask the patch author ?
maybe it's made only to work on your rel PS2 ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
As I understand, the patch is activated directly from gdsx.
And how to find me the author of the patch for this game?
You would need to recompile gsdx. Do you know how to do that?
I think he wants to add the CRC for the following game ? https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/blob/mast...c.cpp#L474

@puzzo888

can you confirm that the CRC hack does fix issues for your game CRC ?
The problem is that this is manually patched. I wouldn't include such stuff into gsdx. So he would do need to do that by himself.
(01-11-2016, 03:45 PM)ssakash Wrote: I think he wants to add the CRC for the following game ? https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/blob/mast...c.cpp#L474

@puzzo888

can you confirm that the CRC hack does fix issues for your game CRC ?

no, that's not it. These patches are to fix 16:9. And I need correct shadows. I understand this can be fixed at the level of the gdsx, which includes them on crc. although I'm not sure, if it is possible to add my crc patches work.looks like I understood what to do, so you have to add my crc to the piece of code which is posted above, only I don't understand and can't make dll
added a piece of code on github that would have activated the emulator patches for my vresii crc, how do I get the autobuilder to build the emulator from there? As I learn to build it from the git sholnikov I can update a lot of games with Russian translation have not activated the patches
rebuilt, everything works. Will try to add all the Russian versions of games who know. With Russian translation do not work more than 80% of the game or work, but incorrectly.