Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Frowns*
<rant>

All you people and your computer techno talk makes it hard for me to figure out what to do to make this run well. -.- That is all.

</rant>

Sponsored links

(11-09-2010, 01:50 AM)MikeSugs Wrote: <rant>

All you people and your computer techno talk makes it hard for me to figure out what to do to make this run well. -.- That is all.

</rant>

Then wait 5-6 years when probably most computers will be strong enough to play most games on Pcsx2. If not then try and learn what some of the guys are talking about, and hey it will make you more interested in computers anyway. Makes you a prudent customer at least if not a geek Tongue.
CPU: i9 20Ghz 40-core
GPU: GTX 129000 in Octo-SLI
RAM: 64GB DDREKT69
Monitor: 800x600 15" CRT
(11-09-2010, 02:09 AM)Fezzer Wrote:
(11-09-2010, 01:50 AM)MikeSugs Wrote: <rant>

</rant>

Then wait 5-6 years when probably most computers will be strong enough to play most games on Pcsx2. If not then try and learn what some of the guys are talking about, and hey it will make you more interested in computers anyway. Makes you a prudent customer at least if not a geek Tongue.

Lol XD
The configuration guide is pretty easy for anyone with basic computer knowledge. The question is if you're up to dedicating some of your free time to read and understand it instead of skimming through it in a few seconds.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
man this Guy is prabably too dam Lazy to learn anything new I mean my 15y.o. brother could use PCSX2 real easily without consulting me at all I mean you actually gave a wrong impression about yourself by doing this thread and not everyone that uses this emulator is a PC master the majority of us are actually just Common folks with preety basic PC knowhow but I guess some of us just love doing some research, the net is preety vast you know
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]