Frustration...
*Sigh*

Sadly this has to be my first post.

I'm having this happen: [Image: w1g084.jpg]

I'm using the gsdx-sse2-r4600 graphics plugin.

I'm pretty much positive that this is the problem. The configuration or something else, but I know it's this plugin. I've tried at least 20 different graphics plugins with no success. It also runs slow. Frame rate drops dramatically as soon as the game hits the start menu.

The game is Test Drive: Eve of Destruction. Could the ISO be a problem in any way?

Any help is appreciated. Please and thank you.

Sponsored links

Post specs, and the SVN version of PCSX2 your using. Also take a pic of all the settings your using. We can't really help you if we don't have this info.
Try using software rendering.
You can toggle it while playing with F9.

Please post your info if you need more help.
Also use the ee timing fix for this game. You may also need a vif Fifo gamefix for this one too, can't remember.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(02-13-2012, 08:08 AM)DeathuponRise Wrote: *Sigh*

Sadly this has to be my first post.

I'm having this happen: [Image: w1g084.jpg]

I'm using the gsdx-sse2-r4600 graphics plugin.

I'm pretty much positive that this is the problem. The configuration or something else, but I know it's this plugin. I've tried at least 20 different graphics plugins with no success. It also runs slow. Frame rate drops dramatically as soon as the game hits the start menu.

The game is Test Drive: Eve of Destruction. Could the ISO be a problem in any way?

Any help is appreciated. Please and thank you.

I'm also got it when the first time with fifa 12 , and finally i can play with high quality graphics with the cofiguration gsdx sse 3 r4600 and in the tab configure i'm using sdl 1.3 but it still wid the low framerate
[Image: xng0pg.jpg]
[Image: a8ln6.jpg]
[Image: 2ppmz2e.jpg]
[Image: 2wr3msl.jpg]
[Image: ma9b10.jpg]
[Image: ixbnf9.jpg]
[Image: ixbnf9.jpg]
[Image: 5n5279.jpg]

This is a laptop. It's very loosely considered a gaming laptop. It has an ATI 3200 series graphics card.

Any other information you guys need to help me out? Links to all the fixes you all are mentioning would also be greatly appreciated.
Your topic is exactly the word I use when explaining why people shouldn't even try running ps2 games at weak hardware.
Not to mention, why haven't u upgraded to Service Pack 2 for Vista?? it should make Vista run better and it also gives DirectX 11 support, even if perhaps your hardware won't be able to support it Smile.
In that last screenshot (gamefixes), enable the EE timing hack and see if it gets better.
I don't believe my hardware is a problem. I've played many very demanding games on this laptop. Even if it were a problem, it would just be the fault of the frame rate, not the rendering issue.

I'm obviously not very knowledgeable with PCs in general. I just know not to fix things when they're not broken, so I don't mess with the computer.

I'm not home at this moment but I tried the EE timing hack and I believe it made the rendering issue worse. I'll try it again when I get home.