Full speed game
Tongue 
Hi. em.. i juz bought my new lappy with these spec:

Win 7, AMD Turion, 2.3 ghz, 4gb ram, ATI Radeon HD4200

currently im playing Naruto Shippuden Accel 2 with full speed (lucky i guess Tongue) with using my FORCE mode of pcsx2 (a little search in forum to running at incredibly speed) running game at 90-100 % usage of cpu but its ok since the work at no prob (thanx to the creator)

since my lappy cant upgrade it graphic card, i juz can play what my lappy can play. unfortunately, the game that i wanna play doesnt match what my lappy can play. im talking bout DBZ games, such as Budokai 3, Infinite world or any other series give me bad fps.

well, the question is what game can u running at full speed without a problem?
i love fighting and rpg such as DBZ , Tales series

maybe running over speed with your pc can help me
any reply would b a great help
thanx in advance

Sponsored links

i think you got a chance of running dragon ball z infinite world full speed on your laptop,you will have to play with the settings but that game doesnt need to much raw power
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
(02-21-2010, 07:21 PM)diegochiha Wrote: i think you got a chance of running dragon ball z infinite world full speed on your laptop,you will have to play with the settings but that game doesnt need to much raw power

do u think so? coz im running dbz budokai 3 with bad fps like 30+. is it different when im play infinite world?
ATI Radeon HD4200<-- This is an onboard video card, so no chance.

You should use the forum search function and find out what spec you should expect in order to have the games you want to play at full speed.
AMD Athlon II 245 @ 3.55ghz, 9600GT @730mhz 1115mhz, vista sp2 32bit
yeah i know, the graphic card juz moderate not so powerfull, so i accept the fact that it cant running all ps2 game by this emu. luckily it juz show me some unexpected thing like i can play Tales Of Abyss at full speed (maybe over speed Tongue) in a battle scene, so i juz wanna know what game can all of u can run over speed (coz its low graphic or whatever), thanx, your advise will be helpfull