Fullmetal Alchemist and the Broken Angel debug menu
So apparently in some copies of this game you can access a debug menu by pressing down at the main menu until your cursor disappears then pressing X. Thing is, the copies of the game that I'm using don't have this. I have reason to believe that not all copies of this game have the debug menu, but I have no clue what serial number (or any information really) is of the copies that DO have it. My theory is that the initial release had it because the developers forgot to remove and then rereleased it without the debug menu. If anyone knows the serial number of this specific release it would be greatly appreciated! (Or at least knows how I can tell whether a copy has the debug menu or not) Thank you very much!

Sponsored links

Why did you make 2 threads? http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Fullmetal...debug-menu
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5900X | Mobo: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Ultra | GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080Ti | Mem: Crucial Ballistix 32GB DDR4 | OS: Windows 10 x64
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: MSI MPG Pro Carbon WiFi | GPU: AMD RX 6600 | Mem: G.SKILL Ripjaws V 32GB DDR4 | OS: Ubuntu Mate 22.04
as said before, no support for downloaded games.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go