Fullscreen Issue
So I'm using the new graphics plugin from the beta (.1.16 ssse3) on the .9.6 emulator and when I go into fullscreen, the window goes just under my taskbar and leaves the taskbar accessible. Is that because the new plugin doesn't support true fullscreen or am I doing it wrong?
[Image: Untitled-1s.jpg]
[Image: signature.jpg]

Sponsored links

Ive heard that it does not support true fullscreen, but Im not sure. I tried and I dont have this problem. Im using 9.7 beta so try that one and see if it makes a diffrence. Also your cpu supports SSE4 so use that instead.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
Fullscreen in 0.9.6 worked quite differently than in 0.9.7 beta -- 0.9.7 beta may fix your problem or not, I'm not sure.
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
Well I tried using the sse4, but it wouldn't fullscreen at all. I guess I can try using .9.7
[Image: signature.jpg]
(09-25-2010, 10:57 PM)Bearerofdeath Wrote: Well I tried using the sse4, but it wouldn't fullscreen at all. I guess I can try using .9.7

Just for reference, in 0.9.7 there won't be any fullscreen res option in GSdx. Just hit Alt-Enter to go fullscreen at any time, or config PCSX2 to default to fullscreen mode in the Video options; it will automatically use your windows desktop resolution.
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team