Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Future] About Directx 11
I have do some research regarding Directx11 (will available window 7 [Build 7000] or [Window Vista SP2 from wikipedia]). From the data collected on several source. As Summary, Directx 11 will have a nicer graphic compare to Directx 10 and 10.1 (of course) and the most important is this Build for Lower Hardware support and improvement Multi-Threating core such as c2d,c2q,i7,amd phemon and amd phenom2 support. In addition, the latest shader model 5.0 will be included.
HappyTongueCSX2:Happy

Sponsored links

It should allow for nicer graphics or an easier way of doing things or they wouldn't release a new one. Gabest has already been talking about using directX 11 as well.
ohhh .. thx I have miss read that topic ...
HappyTongueCSX2:Happy
(04-20-2009, 08:31 AM)dralor Wrote: It should allow for nicer graphics or an easier way of doing things or they wouldn't release a new one. Gabest has already been talking about using directX 11 as well.

(01-31-2009, 10:51 PM)Gabest Wrote: D3D fixes are on hold currently. I simply don't have time to spend hours on it for each game. The whole hw rendering thing needs a major rewrite, I've seen sample code for dx10-level hardware that utilized compute shaders, maybe we won't even have to upgrade to run gsdx11.