GAMEPLAY OF GAMES SLOW DOWN !!!
I'm new to the PCSX2 and I have 0.98 version of it, whatever game I play the main menu and cutscenes go perfectly but whenever i play the actual game, It lags and slows down completely, and at one point I played Tekken 4 and the characters were missing. Please help me with this, here is my laptop info

Product Name

m4-1015dx

Product Number C2M81UA
Microprocessor 2.20GHz 3rd generation Intel Core i7-3632QM Processor with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.20GHz
Microprocessor Cache 4MB L2 Cache
Memory 8GB DDR3 SDRAM (2 DIMM)
Memory Slots 2 user accessible
Video Graphics Intel HD graphics 4000
Display 14.0-inch diagonal HD BrightView LED-backlit display (1366 x 768)
Hard Drive 1TB 5400RPM hard drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
Multimedia Drive SuperMulti DVD burner
Network Card 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 connector)
Wireless Connectivity 802.11b/g/n WLAN

Sponsored links

First off... Caps lock makes no friends

Second off, upgrade to the latest pcsx2. 0.9.8 is old by this point and you'll get no tech support for it.

Thirdly while that's a modern CPU, it's still relatively slow (even with turbo boost) and Tekken 4 is a relatively demanding game. Coupled with the integrated video card and it may not be enough to run that game at full speed.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(04-11-2013, 01:16 AM)Koji Wrote: First off... Caps lock makes no friends

Second off, upgrade to the latest pcsx2. 0.9.8 is old by this point and you'll get no tech support for it.

Thirdly while that's a modern CPU, it's still relatively slow (even with turbo boost) and Tekken 4 is a relatively demanding game. Coupled with the integrated video card and it may not be enough to run that game at full speed.

This.
And don't forget to enable MTVU hack when you get latest pcsx2 stable.
That will help you greatly.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-11-2013, 01:16 AM)Koji Wrote: First off... Caps lock makes no friends

I upgraded to 1.00 and I see slight improvements from one game. the fps stays around 50 to 70 during gameplay, is there a possible plugin or way to go full speed or due to my laptop this is the fastest ?
1st, with that GPU, you shouldnt expect too much.
2nd, since full speed for PAL is 50 FPs and 60 fps for NTSC (dunno which version you have.), and the fact you said you can get between 50 & 70 FPS, I wonder what you're looking for ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-11-2013, 01:49 AM)jesalvein Wrote: 1st, with that GPU, you shouldnt expect too much.
2nd, since full speed for PAL is 50 FPs and 60 fps for NTSC (dunno which version you have.), and the fact you said you can get between 50 & 70 FPS, I wonder what you're looking for ?

Well honestly I did expect this from happening. Happy with the results though, thanks for the help