Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIFTAG ERROR size exceeded VU Memory Size 3ff
Lo Mates and Matlets;D

Sorry for my silly Q&A session but really I have just gotten my program to run at optimal fps and now whenever i get to thinking I am going to play "Black" or "GOW" the game emulator is black and the fps are like 1600+ WTF!!! lol and then the error I have noticed is GIFTAG ERROR size exceeded VU Memory size 3ff

Please see the attachement for better understanding all dev's I mean ;D

Thanks in advance for the assistance I really appreciate it a whole bnunch

Regards

Martian    

Sponsored links

I recommend you make an ISO of your games and run them directly with PCSX2's ISO loader and not like you're doing it right now.

Also post your PC specs, PCSX2 settings and plugin settings so we can help better.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Ignore the error, it always happens, it's there by design, so ignore it Tongue

Follow Shadowlady's advice and your game should work. Also consider using fast boot.
[Image: ref_sig_anim.gif]
Like our Facebook Page and visit our Facebook Group!
Ahhh thanks so much guys...great fast response turn around time WOW!!!

Question though I tried using the PCX2's ISO loader but sadly I don't quite understand it ;D

I am using Daemon Tools atm to launch and run most of my titles (All Legal incase some were wondering)

I will give it a go though and then another question whenever I play Ghost Hunter the dudes head stays in one place when his body is moving its ubber funny but horrible game play lol. (Any advice would be much appreciated)

Laterz Adminators!!!
Lo again

Tried out the internal ISO selector...Lol I just needed to use Linuz ISO!!!

Now my games like FF12 run at average FPS of 55 really sweet killing a boss in 30secs and making Balthier look like he is on a permanent combo LoooolWink

Thanks again guys and gal;D

Cheers
Please help.. i can't load my ISO file, gundam seed rengou vs zaft 2 plus.

please help I'm an amature in this..

[Image: 209g0ua.jpg]

[Image: ofuao9.jpg]
(04-16-2012, 07:44 PM)nirvandeimz Wrote: Please help.. i can't load my ISO file, gundam seed rengou vs zaft 2 plus.

please help I'm an amature in this..
*snip*

nope we can't help really, thats a PSP game, you need a PSP emulator like this one http://jpcsp.org/
(04-16-2012, 08:04 PM)refraction Wrote: nope we can't help really, thats a PSP game, you need a PSP emulator like this one http://jpcsp.org/

but i've seen a video on youtube about the game.. and it works fine..
(04-16-2012, 08:10 PM)nirvandeimz Wrote: but i've seen a video on youtube about the game.. and it works fine..

you've either downloaded it in which case you are a pirate and we will not help you, or you are somehow unware that ripping your PSP UMD game to PC doesnt magicly make it a PS2 game and you think a PS2 emulator should play it..
You shouldn't go to youtube for information. Of any kind. Tongue2