GOD OF WAR 1 HANGS... PLZ HELP GUYZZ...
guys i am having problem when i play G.O.W-1 on PC via pcsx2 (2008 bios version 2.30 usa) when i enter atlas round where there are round cutters spinning on the floor and where i get my 1st muse key after when i went to rollers and 3 crushers coming from inside the walls, i turn left and instantly game freezes, every time i did that the game freezes and freezes and freezes.... no matter what setting i chose of emulator or bios or controls like everything. PLZ HELP GUYSSSS.... ((PHOTOS ARE ATTACHED FOR REFERENCE...))

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.
  • the emulog.txt after you encounter the error.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Whichever BIOS you chose? I sure do hope you own all those BIOSes you use.
We don't call people out like that, it's called witch hunting. If he had a screenshot with many bios, or said he downloaded the bios, then it's okay, but please use the report button instead of making a post about it. Otherwise we don't question where people got their BIOS(es) from.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
How big is your image(iso)?
(01-07-2014, 09:56 AM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.
  • the emulog.txt after you encounter the error.

Thank You.

ok bro....
here are the specs.
cpu = Core 2 Duo E4500 2.2 GHz
ram = 3 GB
HDD = 160 + 80
OS = Win 7 Ultimate
Graphics card= don't have one. But board's Memory is 256 MB. M/b is G33/G31... planning to buy 1 GB, but shortage of money..

Pcsx2 Version = 2.0.9.8
Bios = i have too many but i use U.S.A Version 2.30 year 2008's Bios (if you have newer one can you please give it to me)
Emulation Setting = i Use Balanced, but i Tried Many setting including Auto and Manual as seen over you tube.
I Play Only God Of War 1.. and from ISO only.. ISO size = Apprx. 3 GB. (i din't remember exact size, but i got it from a friend and he completed the game twice.)
emulog.txt = i can provide it after searching where it it saved or you can tell me it's location so that i can provide it to you..

thnx.
Eh sorry but we tried to not call you out on piracy but now it's pretty obvious.

1) You have downloaded BIOS files of Playstation 2 consoles which you don't own, which is illegal
2) You are using a downloaded ISO of God of War 1 which is illegal (and also most probably the cause of your problems)
3) (bonus) You are using an old version of PCSX2, latest supported is 1.0.0.

Taking into consideration 1) and 2), I have to close this thread and revoke support due to violation of rule #1
[Image: newsig.jpg]