GRAN TURISMO 3 ASPEC NTSC
(11-25-2014, 01:43 AM)Ryudo Wrote: Ok..... not an official source then.

Get 1.2.1 from pcsx2.net itself, or download the latest GIT version (1.3.0-704) from the buildbot site. http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/

Ignore the 1.2.1 label on the buildbot site, it's actually 1.3.0

can i trust not to be virused as i recently got trojaned and had to wipe my hdd

Sponsored links

Yeah, those are official builds. They are completely safe.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(11-25-2014, 01:48 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Yeah, those are official builds. They are completely safe.

ok will post back here shortly once configured Smile will tell you my results
(11-25-2014, 01:52 AM)dazza21 Wrote: ok will post back here shortly once configured Smile will tell you my results

after downloading from http://pcsx2.net/download/releases/windows.html
it works 100% thanks guys for your help i am now a happy bunny Laugh
have fun. Smile
(11-25-2014, 03:58 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: have fun. Smile

i spoke too soon special route 5 (night track) guessing special stage 11 (second night track) will be the same doesnt want to work well.
framerate drops to 20-30fps instead of the 55-60 i get on the other tracks would i be right to blame my hardware??
it appears that the game runs at 60fps baserate.
would it be different if i bought a PAL version instead of my NTSC version?
all settings are at default state all i have edited is is the amount of extra rendering threads to 4 on the video config as thats how many cores i have aha Smile
also enabled speedhack MTVU ran in both hardware and software mode and no difference?
also tried frame skipping which gave me slight improvement but bareley noticable so reverted that back.
also (boy i seem to like that word lately haha) laguna seca (sunset track) also experiences noticeable fps drop (still playable though) (unsure if the same im guessing it would probably be worse when there are other cars on track as haven't got that far into career noticed in the run and setting option in my home)
(11-25-2014, 10:45 AM)dazza21 Wrote: would it be different if i bought a PAL version instead of my NTSC version?

there won't be much difference.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Those night tracks are complete monsters. I can't run them at full speed on my rig.
(11-25-2014, 04:53 PM)s.sakash Wrote: there won't be much difference.

fair enough was just a thought Smile

(11-25-2014, 05:06 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Those night tracks are complete monsters. I can't run them at full speed on my rig.

ahhh i thought it might be the case maybe ill have better luck when i finally get my r9 290x card
after all that card is BEAST haha Smile
I doubt the GPU upgrade will make much a difference as PS2 emulating is mostly CPU dependent, and because of ..stuff, some games won't work fullspeed even with the best possible rig.