GS Mode
No, you missunderstand me.
Im here not intended for weak machine or else. I just wondering if is it possible or not PCSX2 use that methode?. If it's possible, it would be great .
if we want to play PCSX2 On 720p or 1080p without patch.

Sponsored links

(04-20-2013, 01:39 PM)billyash Wrote: No, you missunderstand me.
Im here not intended for weak machine or else. I just wondering if is it possible or not PCSX2 use that methode?. If it's possible, it would be great .
if we want to play PCSX2 On 720p or 1080p without patch.

You are right, maybe I jumped on conclusions, reviewing the posts became clear was a case of unintentional double post and not a bump demanding answer from the devs.

About the specific question, maybe those guys found a way to get where the games store the information, that would be great indeed, the patches alter the information at game side, the article makes suppose PS2 itself can do it, remember that is only supposition, the article's info is not clear about methods.

Edit: if it's just forcing the modes without adjusting the games, it is not the best way to do things.

Still, the former post applies yet... that project is totally different from emulation.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(04-20-2013, 12:47 PM)Dante3hs Wrote: Once again, could be wrong, but it looks like it does that in a similar way to the native multipliers (x2, x3, etc)
sorry, i was missunderstand about internal games res Tongue2,
But it seems cool if games become interlanced and progressive scan if forced from GS with that methode
(04-20-2013, 01:50 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: You are right, maybe I jumped on conclusions, reviewing the posts became clear was a case of unintentional double post and not a bump demanding answer from the devs.

im sorry if i bother dev, i need answer from the smartest and most expert people in the world like you. Smile
those double post because im using phone and it is often happen, even on facebook i get double status up date and it really bother meTongue2
(04-20-2013, 01:50 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Edit: if it's just forcing the modes without adjusting the games, it is not the best way to do things.
they may be already understand that.
They release that of course with a lot test and experiment itself
(04-20-2013, 01:58 PM)billyash Wrote: im sorry if i bother dev, i need answer from the smartest and most expert people in the world like you. Smile
those double post because im using phone and it is often happen, even on facebook i get double status up date and it really bother meTongue2

billyash what is u'r facebook id & name? My facebook id is *snip* add me,sorry devs if i'm doing chat here Tongue2
(04-20-2013, 02:28 PM)Preet Wrote: billyash what is u'r facebook id & name? My facebook id is *snip* add me,sorry devs if i'm doing chat here Tongue2

this is typically the kind of things you should ask by PM.
Leaving your mail address like that on a forum is the best way to have it pirated or spammed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Oh sorry for that jesalvein,thanks for removing it.i'm doing lot of mistakes in this forum ;-(