GS Plugin Failed to initialize/open?
You need to get/buy a new pc...Pcsx2 don't run very well on laptop's.Your CPU,RAM and Vid are too weak for it.

Sponsored links

(05-29-2009, 06:49 PM)tigerflare Wrote: You need to get/buy a new pc...Pcsx2 don't run very well on laptop's.Your CPU,RAM and Vid are too weak for it.

thanks tiger flare. thought I've figured that already, but I was hoping there'd be a workaround and I'm sure there's one somewhere. come to think of it, my vaio serves my computing needs just fine and I really don't see the need to score some new rigs just to emulate my ps2 console when I can stick to playing it old style. yet, the main reason I'd like to use pcsx2 is because ISOs run way faster and better than standard cdroms, moreover, I can keep my treasured cds in pristine stature that way (conformity anyone?).
yep iso run's faster than standard cd/dvdrom. If you have a ps2 console u can try using a hard drive instead of it's dvd drive. There's a tut for it somewhere in google. It uses hdloader.
(05-29-2009, 06:58 PM)angstmadeflesh Wrote: but I was hoping there'd be a workaround and I'm sure there's one somewhere.
there is a workaround, but i don't think you would wanna try it Tongue
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(05-29-2009, 09:01 PM)LuisR14 Wrote:
(05-29-2009, 06:58 PM)angstmadeflesh Wrote: but I was hoping there'd be a workaround and I'm sure there's one somewhere.
there is a workaround, but i don't think you would wanna try it Tongue

you're scarin' me man Ninja lolBiggrin thanks though.
(05-29-2009, 08:01 PM)tigerflare Wrote: yep iso run's faster than standard cd/dvdrom. If you have a ps2 console u can try using a hard drive instead of it's dvd drive. There's a tut for it somewhere in google. It uses hdloader.

really now? heh.Laugh I didn't realize that. thanks for the info dude.
Hello guys. I have same error message on my pc.
Version i use is 0.96 with bios downloaded via torrents(h33t). Hardware is core 2 quad Overclocked to 3 ghz, 4gb or RAM and ATI radeon 3870 (newest catalyst drivers). Also i downloaded newest direct x 9.0 (march 2009), set my virtual drive and tried to run "Shadow of the Colossus"(only ps2 game i currently have) and i get that annoying message every time. Here are screens with my configuration, maybe i m doing something terribly wrong??

[Image: i536747_1.jpg]

[Image: i536748_2.jpg]

[Image: i536749_3.jpg]

thnx in advance Smile
piracy isn't allowed here, you must dump your bios from your ps2 Closedeyes
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
sorry i don't understand...if u or anyone else would like to help, PM me please
Gambate
Warned for piracy.